Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away!

So yet another storm is expected to hit us tonight (Wednesday) and continue into Friday morning. If the river wasn't high enough as it is, we are expected to add another 3 to 4 inches of rain to that. I'm already getting OEM updates and have prepared our pumps for the impending doom. But more stressful than that... Our 29th Annual Lenten Fish Fry starts this Friday, so now I get to try and become GOD for a day and split my manpower. If I could only clone people to be in two places at once. It's sure going to be an interesting few days of evacuations, Pumping and Cooking Fish! LOL I will keep you posted on the may lay.
Delaware River please recede faster so that you can consume the impending doom and save the residences of Lambertville from having to pull their belongs from their homes again and save my father from pulling multiple boilers on the river again.
Here's for hoping a miracle happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment